Flu Shots Available Now!
Quadrivalent Flu Vaccine: $25.00
High-Dose Fluzone (65yrs and Older) $45.00
Get your flu shot today and fight the flu!
(Only the following centers are providing both Flu Vaccines: Brick, Manalapan, Paramus, & West Caldwell)
Vaccines and immunizations are one of the safest and most effective lines of defense against many dangerous diseases from the rabies to the Flu. Whether you want to protect yourself or your family members The Doctors’ Office is here to help!
Our Urgent Care Centers are NOT Offering COVID Vaccines
How can vaccines and immunizations help protect me?
The diseases that vaccines prevent can be dangerous, or even deadly. Vaccines reduce the risk of infection by working with the body’s natural defenses to help it safely develop immunity to disease.
When germs, such as bacteria or viruses, invade the body, they attack and multiply. This invasion is called an infection, and the infection is what causes illness. The immune system then has to fight the infection. Once it fights off the infection, the body is left with a supply of cells that help recognize and fight that disease in the future.
Vaccines help develop immunity by imitating an infection, but this “imitation” infection does not cause illness. It does, however, cause the immune system to develop the same response as it does to a real infection so the body can recognize and fight the vaccine-preventable disease in the future. Sometimes, after getting a vaccine, the imitation infection can cause minor symptoms, such as fever. Such minor symptoms are normal and should be expected as the body builds immunity.
Here is a list of our Vaccines and Immunizations:
Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (High-dose flu shot)
Hepatitis B Adult
MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
Tuberculin PPD (Purified Protein Derivative)
TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (whooping cough))
Varicella (Chicken Pox)
• If you are looking for a specific injection, please call us ahead of time to see if we carry the vaccine or immunization you need.
• Please note: prior to receiving a vaccination or immunization, we perform a small physical exam and questionnaire prior to injection.
• Please note: special vaccines for travel, etc may require advanced ordering and payment.
• If you are unsure about coverage, please contact your health insurance carrier to find out more.
• Please note vaccines may vary from center to center. Please contact us prior to visiting out center.