“The Doctors’ Office Walk-in Urgent Care offers the full spectrum of occupational medicine services to help ensure that your workplace and employees are healthy and safe.”
Urgent Care Overview
- Pre-Placement Testing
- Drug & Alcohol Testing (DOT & NON DOT)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME) (Midland Park Only)
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Work-Related Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA Physicals
What to bring with you for your examination:
• Photo ID • Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
• Last MER Card
• Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
• Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
Here’s what to expect:
• Health history review
• Thorough physical examination
• Urine test
Keep the following in mind before your DOT physical visit:
• To speed up your visit please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
• Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam
All CDL and DOT exams are performed by a CDL/DOT Certified Medical Examiner.
Our Providers are certified to perform all occupational medicine physical exams.