“The Doctors’ Office Walk-in Urgent Care offers the full spectrum of occupational medicine services to help ensure that your workplace and employees are healthy and safe.”
Partnering with Employers and Businesses Focusing on Prevention
We partner with many small and large businesses, as well as corporations. Owner and operator accounts are always welcome.
Occupational Medicine Services:
• Health and safety, ergonomic and environmental assessments.
• OSHA-mandated medical screenings for groups that have been exposed to hazards such as asbestos, lead, and other toxic substances.
• Health and safety education and training programs
• Fit-for-duty evaluation
• Asbestos physicals
• Return-to-work assessments
• Firefighter, police & OSHA physicals
• Diagnosis & treatment of work-related injuries
• Pre & post employment placement testing (Includes medical history and physical exam)
• Teach employees how to lift properly and prevent injury.
• Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
• Workers compensation Injuries
• DOT & CDL physicals
• Vaccines & immunizations
• Drug screening & analysis
• Full laboratory services
• Eye exams
• Lift test
• Low dose x-rays
• BAT (Breath Alcohol Test)
• COVID-19 testing
DOT (Department of Transportation) & CDL Physicals:
• Check for DOT restrictions
• Driver Health History physical form completion.
• DOT Physical Exam performed by a qualified medical examiner.
• Completion of DOT physical forms and discussion of any health hazards found.
• Drug and alcohol testing.
What to bring with you for your examination:
• Photo ID • Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
• Last MER Card
• Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
• Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
Here’s what to expect:
• Health history review
• Thorough physical examination
• Urine test
Keep the following in mind before your DOT physical visit:
• To speed up your visit please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
• Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam
All CDL and DOT exams are performed by a CDL/DOT Certified Medical Examiner.
Our Providers are certified to perform all occupational medicine physical exams.
Common Occupational Injuries and Illnesses | What We Provide:
• Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs): “repetitive motion injury.”
• Exposure to infection diseases
• Sprains, Strains and Tears
• Bruises and Contusions
• Cuts, Lacerations and Punctures
• Back Pain
• Heat Burns and Scalds
• Occupational Asthma
• Hazardous chemical or material exposure
• Confidential medical exams
• Diagnosis and treatment of work-related medical conditions
• Screening for exposure to work-related hazards
• Disease prevention programs
• Hearing Conservation
• Occupational Pulmonary Diseases
• Occupational Infectious Diseases
• Assistance with Worker’s Compensation and other benefits.
• Industrial hygiene and ergonomic services.