At the Doctors’ Office Urgent Care we perform a wide range of physicals. Our caring and compassionate medical professionals will ensure a thorough and complete physical examination for you and your family when you need one.
$65 School and Sports Exams for Children
Our Physical Exam Services:
Adult Wellness Physicals
Child Wellness Physicals
Pre and Post employment offering
Department of Transportation (DOT) Physicals
Pre-placement Occupational Physicals
• Please note that you may be charged as a self-pay patient depending on your insurance plan for wellness physicals and other physicals. Please check with your insurance carrier in advanced to be sure these services are covered.
• Please note note all centers provide the same exam services. If you require a specific exam such as a IME, please contact the urgent care directly for more information.
School, Sports and Camp Physicals for Children:
Review your child’s medical history
Conduct a physical examination that includes, but is not limited to:
• Record your child’s height, weight, blood pressure, pulse and BMI
• Check your child’s heart, lungs, lymph nodes, abdomen, skin, eyes, ears, nose and throat
• Evaluate your child’s vision, joints, muscles and spine
Complete forms needed for sports or school participation
Please bring your child’s immunization records, a list of any medications your child takes, including prescription medications and over-the-counter medicines, and their most recent physical exam paperwork.
If you do not bring in your child’s paperwork and other necessary medical information, we may not be able to perform the physical exam requested.