Occupational Medicine in Midland Park, NJ
The Doctors’ Office Walk-in Urgent Cares offer the full spectrum of occupational medicine services to help ensure that your workplace and employees are healthy and safe.
Occupational Medicine Overview Owner Operators and Corporate Accounts Welcome
• Pre-Placement Testing
• Drug and Alcohol Screening (DOT & NON DOT)
• Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
• Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
• Post-Employment Offer Testing
• Worker’s Compensation
• Firefighter, Police and OSHA physicals
• Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
• CDL Physicals
• Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
What to bring with you for your examination:
• Photo ID • Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
• Last MER Card
• Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
• Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
Here’s what to expect:
• Health history review
• Thorough physical examination
• Urine test
Keep the following in mind before your DOT physical visit:
• To speed up your visit please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
• Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam