Occupational Medicine in Manalapan, NJ
Hours of Operations:
Sat – Sun: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Is your work environment putting your employees’ health at risk? Are they protected from harm and injury prone circumstances?
If your employees are not provided with the medical assistance they may need, office productivity may suffer along with the patient. Protect yourself and your employees with the occupational medicine services provided at Doctors’ Office Urgent Care – Manalapan.
Do you Know What Occupational Medicine is?
Occupational medicine is a medical service provided to a company, enterprise or corporation and its employees. The services essentially protect employees from the misfortune of enduring an injury or psychological damage while at work.
What is provided when you implement occupational medicine:
- A educational program that will train your employees on how to stay safe
- Preventative measures to injuries, diseases, viruses and infections
- Instructions on how to assess your current physical/health condition and knowing when you should stay home to recover.
Quality Care at an affordable price:
Our occupational medicine services will keep your employees healthy so you don’t have to feel liable for any fatal accidents. We are here help you promote health and safety in the workplace without you having to break your bank account.
The Doctors’ Office Urgent Care Strategy:
With our state-of-the-art facility and expert staff, we are able to provide patients with services that will not only enhance their life but their career. The physicians and therapists at The Doctors’ Office Urgent Care – Manapalan are always available to care for your employees.
Included in the Occupational Medicine Services Plan:
- Physical exams prior to employment
- Workers’ compensation
- Post-offer comprehensive evaluation
- Individuals check-ups
Our services guarantee:
- Effective methods that will help you return to work quickly
- Accurate results with every exam
- On call health care support
- Lowest possible medical costs