Lab Testing and Blood Analysis: When was the last time you checked your cholesterol level? Have you confirmed that your kidneys and liver are working well? Are you aware of the risk factors for heart disease?
A blood analysis administered by the healthcare professional at The Doctors’ Office Manalapan can help you determine if you’re at risk for any medical condition.
Why a blood analysis should be administered?
Laboratory exams have helped many patients overcome illnesses that were not evident before their blood was evaluated. Blood work is usually part of a preventive medical assessment to detect any inconsistencies or risk factors.
The Doctors’ Office Urgent Care – Manalapan can administer a complete laboratory analysis to evaluate and determine your current health condition.
Blood exams detect:
- Glucose levels that may lead to diabetes
- Lipoprotein panels showing risk for heart disease
- Low blood counts due to diseases like cancer
- Hormone panels
- Vitamin deficiencies
Affordable health assessment
Caring for your physical and mental wellness should not cost you a fortune. Our laboratory analysis services are individually priced for you to afford the right health care and more.
Blood work can evaluate:
- Male risk factors – Color blindness, prostate cancer and erectile dysfunction are common disabilities among men. A in-depth laboratory analysis will determine if you are at high risk and how to lower those risk by recommended a healthy set of eating habits.
- Female risk factors – Decreasing hormone levels, heart disease and breast cancer are conditions that can be detected in early stages through blood tests. Control your health by being aware of how to reduce the chances of suffering from these conditions.
- Cancer detection – Blood analysis can help you detect cancer in its earliest stage which will help you survive the debilitating disease.
The staff at The Doctors’ Office Urgent Care of Manalapan is available 7 days a week. Contact us to learn more about all the benefits of a proper laboratory analysis.
All lab tests must be ordered after being seen by one of our providers.