Occupational Medicine in Brick, NJ
Did you know that excessive employee absences due to an illness or an injury will decrease your company’s overall productivity. Did you also know that occupational medicine can help your employees stay healthy and injury free while in the work place?
Reach out to the professionals of the Doctors’ Office Urgent Care of Brick and ask about how you can take advantage of our occupational medicine services.
An intro to Occupational Medicine
When your staff is provided with the appropriate medical attention, their life and your business will benefit from a dynamic office atmosphere free of disruptions. Many companies invest in occupational medicine because it protects everyone from potential hazards present in the work place.
Occupational medicine services incorporate:
- Guidance on safety precautions while at work
- Employee training on physical self-assessments
- Education on recovery methods
Low price, high value
The occupational medicine services offered have been priced affordably. The Doctors’ Office Urgent Care values your employees’ health as well as the success of your business. We want to treat you, your employees and your finances kindly.
The medical staff at the Doctors’ Office Urgent Care of Brick is highly experienced. Our state-of-the-art facility creates a comfortable atmosphere for all patients and enhances the entire occupational medicine experience. We have the advanced technology to perform any procedure from vaccinations to x-ray exams.
The Doctors’ Office Urgent Care located in Brick can help improve your employees overall well-being.
What we provide
We provide a vast range of occupational medicine services, we are most popular for:
- Pre-employment evaluations
- Individual Medical Examinations
- Worker’s compensation
- Drug tests
As medical professionals, we promise:
- Fast back-to-work objectives for employees who have been injured
- An accurate diagnosis of every employee’s physical condition
- A reliable support system to assist you and your employees with any concerns
- Affordable medical healthcare